Digital Marketing Executive
We are in an exciting start-up/ scale-up phase and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. Kinver is a supply chain and sustainability software and advisory business. Our mission is to drive performance and sustainability for the companies that fuel the world.
Over the past three years, we have built our solutions from the ground up to solve the biggest supply chain and sustainability challenges for some of the largest household names in the world.
With over 60 industry leading happy customers, we have a track record of success in driving value for our customers, and we can prove it!
If you love to roll up your sleeves, deliver end-to-end, and be empowered to make decisions and execute, this is the roll for you.
As a B2B Digital Marketing Executive at Kinver, you will be responsible for supporting various marketing activities to drive brand awareness, generate leads, and contribute to overall business growth. You will be a critical part of growing our brand and building a pipeline of new opportunities, as well as maintaining excellent relationships with our customers.
Your role will touch every part of the marketing process from strategy, planning, campaign building, content writing and editing, ad spend management and optimization.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will also be responsible for maintenance, setup and maximisation for the sales and marketing tech stack and related tools for seamless day-to-day operations and prioritization.
You will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing and partner with colleagues across CS, Sales, Marketing and Tech to drive success.
· Assist in developing and executing account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
· Manage ad spend across LinkedIn and Google Ads
· Manage and optimize email marketing campaigns to both new prospects and customers
· Create engaging and converting content for various marketing channels
· Contribute to overall marketing strategy development
· Manage HubSpot automations and workflows to optimize lead nurturing and sales processes
· Support market research initiatives
· Monitor industry trends to identify opportunities
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various projects
· Maintain basic updates on the company website using Webflow
· Create and support synergies between sales and marketing
· Listen to the needs of the sales team, identifying common trends, patterns and blockers on an ongoing basis
· Leverage independent judgement to allow for more insights and business transformation
Qualifications & Skills
· 1-3 years of experience in B2B digital marketing – SaaS/ software, supply chain or logistics sales highly favourable for the role
· Proficient with LinkedIn, Google Ads, GA, and email marketing
· Experience with Hubspot strongly desired
· Fluency in English required; Norwegian is a plus
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or Business preferred but not required
· Proactive, growth focused mentality
· Highly motivated to meet and exceed targets and work as a part of a high performing team
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Photoshop and other design or video editing software is a plus
Perks of working with Kinver
· Role Compensation
o Highly competitive salary and work perks
· Career Progression
o Working in a fast-paced start-up/ scale-up environment means significant ownership and autonomy in your way of working. You have the opportunity every day to truly shape the future of supply chain and sustainability practices, alongside the future of Kinver
· Work perks
o We celebrate success through great incentives, long weekends at Hemsedal and regular team events
o Lunch and breakfast included every day
o We like wine and like to talk about it (a lot!)
o Phone, laptop, data plan of course included 😊
o Kinver is located in the heart of central Oslo between popular shopping street Karl Johans Gate and the Oslo Fjord
· Health and Support
o Generous health care including physiotherapy and psychology allowance
o Considerable retirement contribution
o Team run club, race events and various other sporting activities