Senior Account Executive
We are in an exciting phase of start-up/ scale-up and are now looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our team. Kinver is a supply chain and sustainability technology and enablement business. Our mission is to drive performance and sustainability for the companies that fuel the world.
Over the past three years, we have built our solutions from the ground up to solve the biggest supply chain and sustainability challenges for the largest household names in the Nordics, and in the world.
With over 60 happy customers, we have a track record of success in driving value for our customers, and we can prove it!
Read our story below.
About the Role
If you enjoy B2B sales, love to challenge the status quo and want to be an instrumental part of growing and scaling a business, this is the opportunity for you.
As a Senior Account Executive at Kinver, you will be responsible for winning new business and continuing to grow Kinver’s footprint in the Nordics. Being a part of a start-up/ scale-up, you will have a great deal of ownership and autonomy in your work and the way in which you drive success in your role.
You will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing in a lean but growing sales team, collaborating with colleagues across Customer Success, Tech and Marketing to drive growth and activate new opportunities for the business.
· Drive new logo wins in the Nordics for our software and advisory services
· Take ownership of sales processes end-to-end, from booking meetings to commercial negotiations and closing
· Forge strong partnerships with industry influencers and key decision makers
· Work strategically with tech and customer success to build long term business partnerships and ensure we deliver a high level of value to our customers
· Role may require travel from time to time
Your Profile and Experience
· 3+ years B2B sales experience – SaaS/ software, supply chain or logistics sales highly favourable for the role
· Highly motivated to meet and exceed targets and work as a part of a high performing team
· Proactive, growth focused mentality
· Mindset of building a business and track record of closing deals with mid and large customers
· Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation. Proven experience of working with and selling to C-level
· End-to-end ownership of sales processes, including securing new meetings
· Experience working in a start-up/ scale-up environment highly favourable
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Fluency in English and either Norwegian and Swedish
· Experience opening out new markets
· Strong connections and relationships within the supply chain/ logistics sector
· Bachelors degree in supply chain/ logistics, business, marketing or tech related fields
· Masters degree in related fields also favourable, but not essential
Perks of working with Kinver
· Role Compensation
o Highly competitive compensation package including salary and bonus
· Career Progression
o Working in a fast-paced start-up/ scale-up environment means significant ownership and autonomy in your way of working. You have the opportunity every day to truly shape the future of supply chain and sustainability practices, alongside the future of Kinver
· Work perks
o We celebrate success through great incentives, long weekends at Hemsedal and regular team events
o Lunch and breakfast included every day
o We like wine and like to talk about it (a lot!)
o Kinver is located in the heart of central Oslo between popular shopping street Karl Johans Gate and the Oslo Fjord
· Health and Support
o Generous health care including physiotherapy and psychology allowance
o Considerable retirement contribution
‘’While we were busy solving problems for our customers, we saw an even bigger challenge for the industry as a whole’’
With a legacy from the pure consulting world, we saw that every time our customers and their challengers solved a key challenge through advisory with us or with others, the needle would always move shortly after.
After heavy investing in an engagement, supply chain intensive organizations world would be left with root cause issues and limited ways of determining cause and effect relationships, synthesising data and regularly assessing performance. And so,another cycle of advisory would begin.
As supply chain complexity, regulatory pressures and customer demands increased, this only became more apparent.
That’s when Kinver was born.
We brought together the brightest minds in supply chain and technology to build a ‘secret sauce’ suite of digital solutions enhanced through advisory in a transformative business model that delivers impact continuously and delivers value at the speed of business.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people from diverse minority backgrounds are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Kinver, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive,and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply and tell us what you can bring to the role.